Monday, November 24, 2008

Me Too, Me Too!

Over the weekend I put down the swatch and picked up a that project for my client. Eight hours later, or by 9pm on Sunday evening, I finished two hats and two sets of mittens for ages 4 and 6 (with all that reading about gauge in my head). That was fun.

In addition to putting down the swatch, I collected a few more books from the library (see my resource pictures on the side bar). My hands need a rest, so I'll be reading for the next few days instead of knitting.

Don't get too ahead of me, you have Christmas presents to knit!

And lastly: I too, will be using the Classic Paton's yarn, with 4.5mm, and won't be slipping the first stitch of every row.

On with it Sister!

1 comment:

  1. I love those books along the side bar. We are one class act! And yes, in between projects and swatches, I am trying to get Christmas presents done. Here's the trick. For Ursula's craft sale I make items with family members in mind, then I put a really high price tag on it. If it sells I have more than enough money to buy them something, if it doesn't sell, I still have the item. Weird plan but it works for me every year.

    ReplyDelete