Monday, December 29, 2008

Swatch #8 and KSP


Here is swatch #8, the one that gave me the most grief. In this one we have to do SKP (slip, knit, pass the slip stitch over) decreases on the right selvedge, and KSP decreases on the left. KSP??? wtf? Never hoid of it. So I got out the trusty binder of articles printed off TKGA website and found Arenda Holladay's aritcle on decreases from Spring 2005. On page 24, the second LAST paragraph of the three page article, she describes the KSP decrease. What a lot of work, but it does give a nice effect.

My next goal is to take care of all the loose ends and block this group. I can't wait to get onto swatch #10, it's the one with the pretty yarn overs.

How are you making out with yours? I know Christmas and such takes time away from this, but I am back at work sooner than later so wanted to get over the hump and get all the swatches done before that. Later. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment