Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lifted Increases --wtf??

I am onto Swatch #6, yes, Swatch #6. I was duly inspired yesterday and managed to do both #4 and #5 sitting in the kitchen, sipping wine while David made dinner. So civilized. Anyway, with that new found inspiration, I thought I could easily knock off #6, cause after all, it's just another increase right? Well, not so, at least for me. I certainly know how to do a lifted increase, but don't make me try to figure it it's a left or a right leaning one. After many attempts, and destroyed yarn, I hit the books. Not much direction there. But I did find this great video clip, it goes quickly but it's just the trick. I will try it in the morning and then show you my "result".

http://www.domiknitrix.com/howtos/pairedraised.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment