Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Here's Something Else I Found Helpful

DiscoKnits has completed her Master Knitters Program Level 1. Read her entry here to see her method of completing her program. She gives some good advice and shows examples of her swatches and constructive criticism given to her from a judge. Very interesting.

After we spoke on the phone, I realize it would be beneficial to me if I joined my local Knitting Guild; bring a swatch or two have a few ladies look at them and see if I'm missing anything. Their next meeting is this 17th. I'll let you know how that comes about.

1 comment:

  1. I thihk her advice to make the swatch to the best of your ability, once, and then let the judges have a go at it is a good idea - - man, there are some picky things to be thinking about.

    ReplyDelete